Glass blowing 2 hr taster Hanbury (available now) 1 to 1 tuition
By Bruntnell-Astley ltd
One to one introductory glassblowing taster courses.
Duration 2 hours.
Booked in advance slots are available most Wednesdays, Saturdays or Sundays. 9;30am start.
Cost- £110. same total price for the session if 2 people wish to share.We have found that friends or couples sharing the session works well as they can encourage one another & often there's a bit of friendly competition between them. It's also good to stand back & observe for a little while.
On the day of your course please come wearing clothing made from natural fibres, for example cotton shirt or t-shirt & jeans that are not too precious to you. Flat shoes or trainers. If you have long hair please tie it back.
You can expect to make at least two items which you of course get to keep but have to return on another day to collect as they have to cool down over night. If returning to collect is difficult we can post your glass to you at cost.
We have a lovely farmhouse kitchen on site, should you require lunch or just a drink after making your 'glass masterpieces'
after purchasing your class you will be contacted by Stuart Fletcher to arrange your session.
The Jinney Ring Craft Centre,
- Rachel Elliott '3D Printing Glass by Hand' Friday 25th August 11am IFG week £5.00
- 'Getting Published' Glass & Craft Photography slideshow talk By Simon Bruntnell Monday 28th August IFG week £5.00
- Photography workshop Glass & Jewellery Sat Aug 26th IFG Week £100.00
- Sand Casting day with Allister Malcolm Family Fun day Sunday 27th August IFG Week £25.00
- Objects of Desire by Simon Bruntnell £15.00
- Lecture By Dr Max Stewart on Pate de Verre 2pm Sunday 27th WHC IFG week £5.00