Lecture By Dr Max Stewart on Pate de Verre 2pm Sunday 27th WHC IFG week
Max Stewart is a sculptor and glass artist. Max will be discussing the processes he uses in his pate de verre work to colour glass in the kiln firing process at around 800.C. His talk will also cover the research project on the French pate de verse glass artist Amalric Walter (1870-1959) which he undertook at the University of Wolverhampton and later the discoveries he made in his PhD research at Edinburgh College of Art/ Edinburgh University.
The Whitehouse Cone Museum of Glass, VINE St, Stourbridge, DY8 4AA
28th Sunday August 2pm
proceeds will be donated to the british glass foundation.
When booking please keep your email receipt on your phone
- Rachel Elliott '3D Printing Glass by Hand' Friday 25th August 11am IFG week £5.00
- 'Getting Published' Glass & Craft Photography slideshow talk By Simon Bruntnell Monday 28th August IFG week £5.00
- Photography workshop Glass & Jewellery Sat Aug 26th IFG Week £100.00
- Sand Casting day with Allister Malcolm Family Fun day Sunday 27th August IFG Week £25.00
- Glass blowing 2 hr taster Hanbury (available now) 1 to 1 tuition £110.00
- Objects of Desire by Simon Bruntnell £15.00