Objects of Desire by Simon Bruntnell
Simon Bruntnell is a photographer, who has gained a reputation for the photographing of contemporary glass art.
His studio which he named Northlight, is based in Stourbridge in the West Midlands. Stourbridge is now home to a vibrant studio glass movement.
Simon went freelance in 1993 after completing his degree and some years of assisting. Within the book is a selection of his archive shot over the last eight years.
Work from students & international names in contemporary glass art making, are presented in the publication on even terms. We also get to see some of the faces behind the glass, with portraits, some not published before.
43 different artists
72 pages 220mm x 240 mm Landscape softback
Anne Vernon Griffiths
MA Students from Wolverhampton
- Rachel Elliott '3D Printing Glass by Hand' Friday 25th August 11am IFG week £5.00
- 'Getting Published' Glass & Craft Photography slideshow talk By Simon Bruntnell Monday 28th August IFG week £5.00
- Photography workshop Glass & Jewellery Sat Aug 26th IFG Week £100.00
- Sand Casting day with Allister Malcolm Family Fun day Sunday 27th August IFG Week £25.00
- Glass blowing 2 hr taster Hanbury (available now) 1 to 1 tuition £110.00
- Lecture By Dr Max Stewart on Pate de Verre 2pm Sunday 27th WHC IFG week £5.00