Prof Keith Cummings Lecture 'The Million year old glass scarab' Sunday 27th 1pm
The Million year old glass scarab.
Reflections on fifty years of personal glass practice.
The million year old Scarab; reflections on a lifetime of glass forming.
Glass has proved to be one of the most versatile of humankind`s creations. As a synthetic, it has been subjected to a wide range of interpretations by the civilisations and individuals that have exploited its variety of forms and qualities.
Keith Cummings sets his own fifty years of teaching, writing and making against this background, offering some personal parallels and observations.
powerpoint presentation by Prof Cummings
White House Cone Museum of Glass August Sunday 27th 1pm Please meet in main reception 5 to 10 mins before
please keep a copy of transaction receipt (on your phone or printed)
All proceeds going to the British Glass Foundation
- Rachel Elliott '3D Printing Glass by Hand' Friday 25th August 11am IFG week £5.00
- 'Getting Published' Glass & Craft Photography slideshow talk By Simon Bruntnell Monday 28th August IFG week £5.00
- Photography workshop Glass & Jewellery Sat Aug 26th IFG Week £100.00
- Sand Casting day with Allister Malcolm Family Fun day Sunday 27th August IFG Week £25.00
- Glass blowing 2 hr taster Hanbury (available now) 1 to 1 tuition £110.00
- Objects of Desire by Simon Bruntnell £15.00